Kannur University is one of the most popular and renowned university of India state of Kerala. Every year this university open their doors for UG and PG students to established their career in number of different courses. This year 2023, Kannur University had released the admission form for various under graduate courses and lakhs of students across India applied for it. Now they had released the first allotment or merit list on 23rd June 2023 for those students who had registered themselves for the admission in this university. Moreover students can now check their name in the first merit list which is released on the official website of the university that is admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
As per latest information that is revealed by the authority of university, students who’s names are mention in the first allotment list should pay the fee before 28th June 2023 otherwise their allotted seat will got cancelled. The payment of admission fee will be done through the official website, students first have to login using their application number and password that had been generated by the students at the time of registration process and submit all these details and login in into their portal. For more further details kindly read this full article to get each and every knowledge on this particular topic.
Kannur University UG First Allotment 2023 List
This article is for those students who are waiting for so long for the first allotment list result of Kannur University as the first merit list is now released on the official web portal of the university, you can check it by clicking the below link as we have mentioned the official website link in our article. Students who got the seat in the first merit list are required to pay the admission fee quickly as only 4 days are given by the university that is 24th June 2023 to 28th June 2023. You can confirm your seat by paying the admission fee using the SBI EPay Service. The mode of payment is online. After the payment is completed you will received a confirmation mail from the university side in order to congratulate you as you successfully got the admission in the university.
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Course||UG (Under Graduate)|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis, Quota|
|Kannur University 1st Allotment Release Date||June 23rd, 2023|
|Payment for 1st Allotment seat Date||June 24th to June 28th, 2023|
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2023
- CUET UG Answer Key 2023
- Calcutta University 1st Semester Result 2023
- MSBTE Result Summer 2023
- TNEA Rank List 2023
- GNDU Result 2023
Kannur University UG First Allotment 2023 Released (OUT)
Kannur University is all set for the next academic session that is 2023-2024 for this, university had released the application form earlier for various courses that include B.COM, B.A, B.C.A, B.Sc, BBA and many more. The admission process to the university in any program will be conducted through the CAP system that is centralized allotment process which include single window system called as Ekajalakam.
Now its time for the allotment period as already lakhs of students had applied for admission under this university. As per media reports, the first allotment result is out by the officials on the main website of the university. Furthermore, The allotment list includes the number of names of the students who had gained good score in qualifying examination as well as the the colleges that students had choose in their application form at the time of registration. Apart from this, students who’s name are not mentioned in the first allotment list don’t get disheartened as the 2nd and 3rd allotment list is yet to be released. Surely your name will be their in next list release by the officials.
How to Check and Download Kannur University 2023 UG First Allotment Result?
In order to check the Kannur University first allotment list result, students need to follow the below guidelines to get their query satisfied.
- CCSU Result 2023 MA MCOM MSC 2nd Semester @ www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- Purnea University Result 2023 BA BCOM BSC Part 1 2 3 @ purneauniversity.ac.in
- Gauhati University BED 2nd Year Result 2023 @ gauhati.ac.in
- SPPU Result 2023 MBA 4th Semester Result @ unipune.ac.in
- Jiwaji University Result 2023 BED 4th Semester @ jiwaji.edu
- Firstly, students have to visit the official website of Kannur University that is admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in, copy paste this link in any browser or you also click on the link below.
- Now click on the UG Admission option that is available on the home page of that website in the task bar.
- Now you have to login using your application number, date of birth or password and other details that are mentioned there. Enter all the details carefully and submit it by solving the captcha.
- After you have done submitting the details, the first allotment list will display on your screen.
- Now check your name in that allotment list and college that you have been allotted.
- If you are satisfied with the allotted college then move ahead to confirm your seat before 28th June 2023 otherwise you will not able to fixed your seat as it automatically got cancelled.
- Pay the given amount online using your SBI EPay service.
- Now you have successfully confirmed your allotted seat, you will receive a confirmation mail shortly.
- Download the allotment list for future references and need.
Note: Students are advised to cancel their higher options otherwise you will be allotted new seat. So if you are satisfied with your current allotted seat then visit the official website and login in into your login page and cancel the higher option from there.
Documents required at the time of UG admission
These are some documents you are required at the time of admission in your college. So prepare a folder including all these documents original as well as photocopy to avoid last minute rush.
- You need your 12th Marksheet Certificate.
- Print out of your admission form.
- Your Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate TC.
- Print out of your University registration fee
- Quota Certificate if any.
- Passport size photographs
Q. When will the first Kannur University 2023 allotment list result publish?
Ans. It will going to be release on 23rd June 2023.
Q. How can I check the first allotment list of Kannur University?
Ans. To check the first merit list you have to visit the official website of the university that is admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in.