There is a great news for the 10th class students of Assam state that, SEBA HSLC Compartment Result 2023 is finally declared on the official web portal of Board of Secondary Education, Assam that is https://sebaonline.org/. Students who had earlier failed in their main annual class 10th board examination and had given the HSLC Compartment examination 2023 from 4th to 8th July 2023 can now download their provisional marksheet from online. The marksheet has been published on the official website on 28th July 2023.
The much awaited wait of all the students who had given the offline examination is finally over with the announcement of result. Students can now use their login details like Roll Number and Captcha to get their result downloaded in their device. We have attached the direct result login page link below in the post, go and quickly use that link to download your result as soon as possible. For more complete details go through this full article till the end, surely all your queries will be solved after carefully reading it.
Assam SEBA HSLC Compartmental Result 2023
The Board of Secondary Education, Assam is the education board who is responsible for the class 10th examination in the state of Assam. Every year SEBA conducts HSLC regular examination for class 10th students and HSLC Compartment examination for those students who got failed in one or more than two subject with less margin in HSCL regular examination. The education authority give students a last opportunity to clear the exam so that they can save their year.
This year in 2023, Assam SEBA had released the application form of HSLC supplementary examination 2023 from 1st June to 10th June 2023. In which thousands of failed students had registered and filled the form. After that, the supply examination was held from 4th to 8th July 2023 at various examination centers in the state of Assam in two different shifts that are morning and afternoon. As per reports, approximately 1 lakhs students had given the re exam after studying day and night. Now after almost three weeks the secondary education authority has published the marksheet of all students on their web portal. Students can now check their subject wise marks by just providing login details like roll number and re writing the captcha. Moreover, keep the print out of the HSLC Compartment Marksheet 2023 as it will be used in further admission process.
|Result||SEBA HSLC Compartment Result 2023|
|Exam||SEBA HSLC Compartment Exam 2023|
|Official Body||SEBA (Secondary Education Board of Assam)|
|Department||HSLC (High School Leaving Certificate)|
|SEBA HSLC Compartment Exam 2023 Date||July 4th – July 8th, 2023|
|SEBA HSLC Compartment Result 2023 Date||July 28th, 2023|
SEBA HSLC Compartment Result 2023 Out
As you all are now aware about the declaration of SEBA Class 10th Compartment Result 2023, the result is out on the web portal on 28th July 2023 after long time wait. We have written down steps by which you can get your result quickly without any problem. After seeing the result, qualified students can apply for the admission to 11th class and continue their academic journey. We have given the direct link, in case you face any inconvenience in accessing your result online use that link to directly visit the login page in just few seconds.
Direct Link To Get SEBA HSLC Compartment Result 2023: Click Here
- Gauhati University BED 2nd Year Result 2023 @ gauhati.ac.in
- SPPU Result 2023 MBA 4th Semester Result @ unipune.ac.in
- Jiwaji University Result 2023 BED 4th Semester @ jiwaji.edu
- BPSSC Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 Notification, Application Form @ bpssc.bih.nic.in
- JSSC JE Result 2023, Merit List PDF, Cut Off Marks @ jssc.nic.in
www.sebaonline.org How To Check and Download SEBA HSLC Supplementary Result 2023
Students who are confuse about how to check compartment result online, we have a solution for you as we have provided full line wise steps that has to be followed on the official website to get result quickly. Carefully follow each and every steps in sequences wise to avoid any distraction in the middle of the process.
- First of all, open any browser in your mobile or laptop device then open the official website of Board of Secondary Education of Assam ( SEBA ) that is https://www.sebaonline.org/ . Link for the same is given below.
- There you will have to scroll down the page to the end, you will see the link of Results Shiksha in the Technology Partner section.
- Click on that link to proceed forward on the login page.
- Now enter your login credentials on the result login page. The login details that are asked there is Roll Number and Captcha.
- Enter your accurate roll number and then click on the Get Result button.
- Finally, your SEBA HSLC Compartment Result 2023 will be appeared on your device screen.
- Check your marks and result status and then download the provisional marksheet to get admission in the next 11th class.
- Take a print out of it and then submit the marksheet to your respective school in order to get admission in class 11th for further studies.
SEBA 10th Compartment Result 2023 Marksheet Download Link
Students can get their result from the official website only as the Assam 10th Supplementary Result 2023 is only available there. In order to save student’s time, we have attached the direct activated link below. As per officials, students can also access their SEBA Result 2023 from the SEBA Result Application. For that you need to download the SEBA result application from the official portal.
Q. Is SEBA HSLC Supplementary Exam Result 2023 is out?
Ans. Yes, the result is now accessible to download on the official website.
Q. On which date SEBA 10th Compartment Result 2023 is released?
Ans. As per officials, the SEBA HSLC Compartment Result 2023 is announced on 28th July 2023.
Q. How can I get my Assam HSLC Compartment Result 2023 marksheet online?
Ans. To get your online marksheet you need to follow certain steps on the official web portal. The steps that are use in the process is written above in the post. Follow the instructions step wise to check your result status as well as download your marksheet.