There is a good new for those students who are waiting for UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 as, the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP has declared the your supplementary result today on 9th August 2023 at their official result portal. Students who had appeared in the compartment examination which was conducted in the month of July 2023 can now access their result using the below given direct link. Both the results are available to download at UPMSC official website that is https://upmsp.edu.in/ . For those students who are having question in their mind about how to download result online on the website then don’t worry as we have written entire steps that involves in the checking and downloading process below.
Today, thousands of students wait is finally over by the declaration of result. Candidates who had given the offline compartment examination of UP Board 10th 12th are very excited to check their improved marks. Quickly go through this whole article and get your result fast without wasting any time. This post is made to teach you steps to download result as well as other relevant information that UP Board 10th 12th students should know.
UP Board Compartment Result 2023
If you want to know more about the UP Board 10th 12th Compartment or Improvement Result 2023 then continue your reading process, as you all know every year some students pass or some fail in the main board examination of class 10th 12th. Talking about this year in 2023, the ratio of students who had failed in the UP Board 10th Examination 2023 was around 10% whereas 25% students had failed the UP Board 12th Examination 2023. After receiving compartment in one or two subjects, those students had applied for UP Board Compartment Examination 2023.
As per media reports, above 40,000 students of both class including 10th and 12th had successfully given the supplementary examination which was conducted in the month of July 2023 at 96 examination centers across the Uttar Pradesh state. After giving the examination students are wishing to get good results in the compartment exam so that they will get the passing certificate that will use in continue their further studies. Happy news for them as your UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 is now out on the website whose URL is https://results.upmsp.edu.in/ . For your suitability, we have attached the direct link below.
|Result||UP Board Compartment Result 2023 10th 12th|
|Exam||UP Board Compartment Exams 2023 10th 12th|
|Class||10th & 12th|
|UP Board 10th Compartment Result 2023 Date||09 August 2023|
|UP Board 12th Compartment Result 2023 Date||09 August 2023|
upmsp.edu.in UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 Check & Download Process
Students who want to know the steps that are require in downloading the 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 are on the right place as below we have entered simple steps which will help you in downloading your UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Marksheet 2023 fast.
- Students firstly have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP that is https://upmsp.edu.in/ .
- Then click on the Parikshafal or Result option that is present on the left menu bar at last.
- After clicking on it, you will be transported on the result login page of UPMSP whose url is https://results.upmsp.edu.in/ .
- There you will clearly see both the compartment result link.
- Click on the UP Board 10th Compartment Result 2023 or UP Board 12th Compartment Result 2023.
- After that, select your district from the options, select year, enter your Roll Number and last enter the security code which is written there.
- Now check all the entered details carefully and then click on the View Result option.
- Eventually, your UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 will be displayed on your device screen.
- Now take a tour of your marks and then download the compartment marksheet from there to your mobile or laptop.
- Then take a print out of your marksheet for further admission use.
UP Board 10th 12th Compartment / Improvement Result 2023 Link
The UP Board has finally updated the result link of both the compartment results, UP Board 10th Compartment Result 2023 and UP Board 12th Compartment Result 2023 on the same date which is on 9th August 2023. The link for the result is now live on the website, officials are advising students to download their compartment result pass marksheet and continue your academic journey. Students who are from class 10th, you are advised to apply for 11th admission and students who are from class 12th, you are suggested to apply for further studies and fill the entrance form accordingly. The link to download results are present below use it and then celebrate your achievements.
- CCSU Result 2023 MA MCOM MSC 2nd Semester @ www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- BPSC Teacher Result 2023, Cut Off Marks, Merit List Download @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Purnea University Result 2023 BA BCOM BSC Part 1 2 3 @ purneauniversity.ac.in
- Gauhati University BED 2nd Year Result 2023 @ gauhati.ac.in
- SPPU Result 2023 MBA 4th Semester Result @ unipune.ac.in
Link To Download UP Board 10th Compartment Result 2023 : Click Here
Link To Download UP Board 12th Compartment Result 2023 : Click Here
UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 – Mentioned Details
Students are advised to cross check the details with the below given data to avoid any discrepancies. After downloading and checking the result do match the below written details to save yourself from any incorrection.
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Name of the School
- Board Name
- School Code
- Paper Code
- Total Marks Obtained
- Result Status
- Subject Wise Marks
Q. Is UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 is announced?
Ans. As per the recent information, yes the UP Board 10th 12th Compartment Result 2023 is announced by the UPMSP officials on 9th August 2023.
Q. How to quickly download UP Board 10th 12th Supplementary Result 2023?
Ans. We have mentioned above some steps that will take you on the result page speedily in just few minutes. The steps are written in simple language so that every students should understand the process and follow it without any mistake.