The Sahara Refund Portal is made by the Government of India to return the money of investors of the Sahara Groups as per the Supreme Court guidelines and judgement. With the help of this portal, people can claim their money back which they had invested in the Sahara Groups earlier. This initiative is praise by millions of people whose money was stuck in Sahara Group. The Central Registrar For Cooperative Societies Portal under Ministry of Cooperation has already started the process of refunding money of the investors. If you are also one of those investors who had invested your hard earned money in Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow, Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society, Limited, Bhopal and Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad then you can now claim your money by filling an registration form on the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal whose URL name is https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/ . If you had already filled the application form to claim your invested money and you want to check your Sahara Refund Payment Status then continue reading this post till the last as we have given each and every details that you should know about Sahara Refund scheme.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Status Check Login
Let me provide you basic and brief information about the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal so that you will get clear what this web portal is for and how it works. First of all, this portal is created by Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) after getting permission from the Supreme Court on 18th July 2023 with an aim to refund all the money back to all the investors who had invested their money in Sahara Groups. A total amount of RS.5000 Crore is available in the portal account to return to all the investors. Soon every investor will receive their money in their bank account. Read out the full article thoroughly to get all the necessary information related to how to check refund status, Sahar Refund Portal Login, registration process and many more.
|Topic||Sahara Refund Portal Status Check Login|
|Total Amount||Rs. 5000 Crore|
|Portal Purpose||Initiate Refund|
|Organization||Union Government of India|
|Sahara Refund Portal Date||July 18th, 2023|
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in How to Check Sahara Refund Status Online?
In order to check your Sahara Refund Status, candidates have to follow below entered step by step instructions sequence wise. For you convenience we have shared full procedure in this post so that you can easily check whether your refund is initiated or not.
- First of all you will have to visit the CRCS- Sahara Refund Portal official website that is https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/ .
- After opening the portal on your device, click on the Depositor Login tab that is available on the homepage.
- Then you are advised to enter your accurate Aadhar Number Last 4 Digits and your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number to proceed forward on the refund status window.
- Click on the Get OTP option to receive an One Time Password from the system side, wait for few minutes for the OTP.
- Once you will get an OTP on your device, enter it to move ahead on the status page.
- Finally, you will be shifted on the Sahara Refund Status page, now check your refund status there.
- If your refund is not initiated yet, don’t worry wait for some more days as it will be credited in your bank account soon after proper verification.
Sahara Refund Portal Registration Process
Here is a complete guide for those people who want to register on Sahara Refund Portal to get their invested refund back. As per Supreme Court rule, now you can claim all your refund return that you had invested in Sahara Group. This is a happy news for millions of people, finally the decision has been taken by the court in the favor of the people.
- First step is to open the official web portal of CRCS Sahara Refund Portal that is https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/ , copy this domain address on your browser or search CRCS Refund Portal website on google.
- Then on the homepage click on the Depositor Registration option that is mentioned on the task bar.
- Now you will have to enter you Aadhar Card last 4 digit number and your registered mobile number that is linked to your Aadhar Card on the login page to continue your registration process.
- After that click on the Get OTP button to get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill the Sahara Refund Form correctly and submit it online on the Sahara Refund Portal.
- As per officials, you will receive your refund in 7 to 10 days after the registration process. The amount will be transferred into your given bank account that you have mentioned in the application form.
- Daily check your refund payment status by following above given methods .
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login Direct Link
The investors of Sahara Groups include Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow, Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad, Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal and Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata are eligible for the claim. Soon you will get your refund in upcoming days of September 2023 month. To get refund, firstly you have to fill a registration form and upload all the required necessary documents online on the portal. Then you can use your login credentials like Aadhar card Number and Mobile Number to view your Sahara Refund Status at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/ . Keep an eye on your application status and on your bank account as shortly you will receive all your invested money back.
Direct Link for Sahara Refund Portal Login & status check: Click Here
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Schedule, Team List, Fixtures, Venue, Date, Points Table
- NAAN Mudhalvan Result 2023, Merit List, Cut Off Marks @ Naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in
- PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023, Download Hall Ticket @ yet.nta.nic.in
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2023, Match Date, Time, Watch Online, Live Streaming
- PM Kisan 14th Installment Date Release, Status, Beneficiary List @ pmkisan.gov.in
Sahara Refund Payment Status
After you have successfully completed your registration process by filling refund claim form, you can check your Sahara Refund Payment Status on the web portal by providing your Aadhar Card last four digit number and your registered mobile number. As per officials, you will get your refund in 7 to 10 days as higher authorities will properly check all your details and then transferred your invested money into your bank account. As per news, there is a total of RS.5000 Crore available for refund. We would like to tell you that, if your invested money is under RS.50,000 then you will get your money within 7 days after registration and if your invested money is more than that then you will have to wait for 1-2 week for your refund.
Q. What is the launch date of Sahara Refund Portal?
Ans. The Sahara Refund Portal was launched on 18th July 2023 by the Central Registrar For Cooperative Societies Portal under Ministry of Cooperation.
Q. What documents are required for Sahara Refund?
Ans. People need their Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Depositor Slip and Passbook in order to claim their refund.
Q. What is the URL address of Sahara Refund Portal?
Ans. Let me inform you that, the Sahara Refund Portal main website is https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/ . You can visit this web portal to register yourself under this scheme as well as to check your refund status.